Want to get really good at Rapid Image Cycling? I have a free Facebook Group for pets with cancer.
You can hone your image cycling skills, get your questions answered, and help save a life.
You’ve heard about Bengston Energy Healing Method? Maybe taken one of Bengston’s workshops or found his work on YouTube? He has done about 15 peer-reviewed university studies documenting complete cancer remissions in scores of mice. He has done with his William Bengston hands-on healing “energy” approach.
I was personally mentored by Bengston from 2008 to 2011. I took my patients to him and he would help me tweak my technique. Sometimes he came to my office and mentored me with patients who had variety of health conditions. I don’t have any formal affiliation with Bengston now, and he does not supervise my work. I do enthusiastically use what I learned from him when it is appropriate to do so. I incorporate the Bengston Energy Healing Method® into various aspects of my work—not just cancer.
Over the years I realised many people who know Rapid Image cycling need a place to practice. Join my Free Facebook Group “Spirit Gate Pet Cancer Support“. You don’t need a pet. Your services are appreciated here. So join the group to help others.
How I practice the Bengston Energy Healing Method® (that may be different others):
- Many people learn the Bengston Energy Healing Method® at his weekend workshops. I was privately mentored by Bengston and picked up many subtle awarenesses of how to manage a patient with a healing tumour that simply cannot be taught in a weekend workshop.
- Many people learn how to do Rapid Image Cycling® and how to give a session, but they don’t necessarily have a strong medical background and once the tumour starts growing, shrinking, doing nothing, hurting, not hurting, etc etc, it’s easy to stop a therapy that could be working because of insecurity around how to deal with the very physical stuff going on.
- I’ve had nearly a decade of experience with facilitating complete cancer cures, as well as having it “not work”. Of course, everyone is unique, but there are some reliable indicators that we are progressing, or not progressing. The only way I can hurt someone with this method is if they were to do it instead of something else that might work better. I am a health professional and ethically only recommend things that are likely to help, given my clinical experience. Ultimately it is my patient’s responsibility, but I can help them weigh the potential benefits and potential risks of whatever options they are pursuing.
- I am a health professional, who added the Bengston Energy Healing Method to my clinical practice. I am NOT an energy healer who only has intuitive information about how to help the body. As a New York State Licensed and National Board Certified Acupuncturist, herbalist and Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, I am comfortable assisting any part of the body to naturally heal in a variety of ways. The Bengston Energy Healing Method® and my intuitive skills are just two of the many ways I help.
- In my personal life, I am not religious but rather, more of a spiritual scientist. Yes, I am highly intuitive, but so are most professionals who have been working for 35+ years. I guide my patients to know what to observe so we can tell if they are on the right track. If my patient has a strong, authentic spiritual connection to life, I encourage weaving that into a holistic approach to their situation. As a therapist, I see part of my role is to help my patient create an inner spacious openness to the possibility of healing, while avoiding the pitfalls of blind belief.
- I offer an alternative therapy but I am NOT opposed to physically-based medicine. I have a strong research background, medical background and years working in hospitals and rehabilitation centers, so I can easily help my patients know how to communicate effectively with their doctors.
I feel that I have watched enough complete cancer remissions, as well as situations where it did not work out, that I have a rare skill of managing a naturally healing tumor. People come to me because of that clinical experience. See my Cancer FAQ page.
I treat and coach people in the Bengston Energy Healing Method® in my office, as well as with private online video calls. I like to train family or friends of my patients to do most of the sessions and we periodically meet to see how they are doing. You don’t need to be a “Grand Wizard” of energy medicine. Just follow Bengston’s instructions on his audio training and let me tweak your technique.
WILLIAM BENGSTON’S RAPID IMAGE CYCLING® TECHNIQUE
Part of how I work with the Bengston Energy Healing Method is to teach my patients how to do his Bengston Method Image Cycling® technique. I can get most people effectively doing the technique (measured by tuumors cooling down) in about 30 minutes. I’ve trained scores and scores of people this way and feel I have worked out the kinks that stop many people. If you want to learn Rapid Image Cycling® and you are stuck, let’s talk! You are probably making it harder than it needs to be, or you have some easily-handled objection that keeps you from doing it.
How to learn Rapid Image Cycling:
First, get Bengston’s audio “Hands-on-Healing: A Training Course in the Energy Cure”. If you want a discount, click on this link to Sounds True and you will get a 25-33% discount. Just type “Bengston” into the search bar. While you are there, you can also get a discount for everything from Sounds True!
If you are like most people who are serious about doing it, you crave some personal reinforcement.
I can help you with all sorts of questions:
1. Cycling Questions:
- How to hyper-cycle?
- How to imagine speed versus a picture.
- What do I experience?
- What do I pay attention to?
- How do I know if I am doing it right?
2. List Questions:
- Is it OK to put _______ on my list?
- I’m not materialistic, so is it OK to just have certain qualities on my list?
- I only want 4 things…?
- How can such selfishness lead to healing?
- Why can’t I put the things I am grateful for on my list?
3. Memorization Questions:
- Do I have to memorize?
- My emotions get in the way of remembering…help!
4. How to Practice Questions:
- How often do I practice?
- When is the best time to practice? (hint, it’s not a time of day)
- How to observe and be detached.
5. How to give a treatment, and how to apply Rapid Image Cycling technique within the Bengston Energy Healing Method®.
Want some help learning Rapid Image Cycling? The first 15 minutes is free!
|You have one simple question or just want to see if Suzanne can help you||15 minute complimentary Get Acquainted Call.||Free|
|You got your burning question answered but need a follow up session to make sure you’re doing it right.||One 30-minute coaching call.||US$ 163|
|You want to commit to practicing and getting the feedback you need to truly be effective with your Image Cycling practice.||Two 30-minute coaching calls||US$ 325|
|You are sick, or you are trying to help a loved one with Image Cycling.||Suzanne will teach you to effectively cycle while she also performs a Distance Healing.||$110-$163 per half-hour, depending on package purchased (20, 10 or 5 hour packages have discounts)|
|You don’t want to talk, or you want to supplement your session.||Energetically-charged Cotton.||$75 (or free with purchase of a multiple-session package). Includes shipping to continental United States.|
Get started by scheduling a complimentary
fifteen minute “get acquainted” call.
You and Suzanne will then decide
what level of support is best for you.