Six things I tell people when they learn about their Pet Cancer
I wrote the book There Is Another Way: Energy Medicine for Pets with Cancer. Cancer is a leading cause of death in our pets and yes, it will probably affect your pet or some loved-one’s pet. You go to the vet and get a sobering prognosis of pain and labor-intensive care for your beloved animal companion. It’s good to get this medical advice and it is super important to have a veterinarian you trust on your team. AND… I have some experience that most vets don’t know about. I teach pet-parents a hands-on-healing method to repetitively cool down their fur-buddy’s hot cancerous tumors to relieve pain, improve digestion, and sometimes shrink them until they go away. Quality and quantity of life improve in animals that respond. When veterinarians learn about my student’s endeavours, they are often fully supportive. There is no harm and there is everything to gain. If you are reading my blog, you too might be familiar with non-physical ways of encouraging a physical healing response.
Here are the 6 things I tell people about using my hands-on-healing approach for their Pet Cancer:
1. There is another way. In fact, there are LOTS of other ways! If your pet is young for their breed’s normal lifespan and has never had chemo or radiation therapy, my method may work for them. If you are reading my blog, I am assuming that you are already familiar with some version of energy healing: acupuncture, laying-on-of-hands, Reiki, Healing Touch, Bengston Method, prayer, etc. You already know that your pet is not just bones and blood, but also has emotions and a soul. You already know that the physical body can be affected by emotions and spiritual input and you want to include this in your care for your sick animal friend.
2. You don’t have to be “gifted” to help your pet. You are off the hook! Your animal friend will get healing from Source, not from you, so you don’t have to be enlightened or otherwise special.
3. My method has a foundation of solid scientific research. I’ve been doing energy medicine since 1980, but I started my cancer-healing adventures with William Bengston, PhD. He has done about fifteen controlled University laboratory studies. He has documented again and again, cancer cures in mice. He found that not only did the mice’s cancer completely go away, but they were also immune to the recurrence of cancer. He trained skeptical graduate students to do his method and they got similar results (their mice’s cancer also was cured). He personally mentored me how to work successfully with my human cancer patients.
4. My method for pets is an extension of my 35 years work with people. Bill Bengston generously taught me his Rapid Image Cycling Technique and more importantly, how to manage a naturally-healing tumor. I learned the subtle and not-so-subtle things to pay attention to. He gave me the confidence to work with cancer. My decades of clinical experience with Western, Chinese and Anthroposophical medicine have helped me understand how cancer-healing works and give me ideas of what to change if something is stuck. When you learn this method, you will not need all this. All my training and experience has prepared me to be a really great teacher. Beginners have tremendous luck with this, possibly because their Ego is out of the way. The actual technique is quite accessible to a lay person. You don’t need to believe in it or even be “good” at it! All you need is an open heart, some clear thinking and the willingness to do it.
5. Be prepared for your own inner transformation as you help your pet heal.
Be prepared to receive a deeply loving paradigm shift that will not only help your beloved animal, but you as well! The first time I cured cancer, I was so happy—but it also rocked my inner world. It had been so easy!? I had just followed a protocol!? If it was so easy to cure cancer, what about all the other things that seem impossible? I was happy my patient was better, and I was disoriented. I had been doing energy medicine as an acupuncturist, sound healer and shaman for 30 years and had never experienced anything like it! It led me to consider my life differently. It usually does something similar to my students and patients.
6. Yes, this method is “experimental”—and you have support. There are no guarantees in life and especially not in the cancer world. That does not mean there is no support. Right now (April 2019) I support pet parents by offering private online video coaching. This creates a safe environment to help pets in the comfort of their own home without the physical presence of a stranger. I train you how to effectively treat your pet. You do most of the treatments yourself and I make sure you are being effective. It’s a tremendous value for both you and your pet! I also have a free private Facebook Group, “Spirit Gate Pet Cancer Support”. This is a forum for my pet-parent students, my human patients and their families, as well as those who bought my book or who are simply curious. We do regular complimentary Distance Healing sessions, I teach my Octave Resonance Healing Approach™ to cancer care and I answer questions.