Here’s the continuation of the Interview with Suzanne Clegg and Sheri Menilli on the Octave Resonance Healing Approach (Suzanne’s method of working with energy-healing ) as well as how her cancer therapy has evolved in the 12 years after her mentorship with William Bengston, Ph.D.
What inspired Sheri to know about Distance Healing Methods.
Suzanne explains more about Rapid Image Cycling.
How Sheri participated in a Cancer Cure.
Psychological aspect to Healing – What if some people don’t want to get better?
What if Suzanne wants to heal herself?
A common mistake people do while healing.
What Suzanne learned from her experience being a sound healer.
How negative emotions get released.
How Suzanne taught a women to work with her dog’s cancer.
Success rate with animals and people.
Why do we need to ask for permission from a person to work energetically with them?
Suzanne has many resources to support their journey:
- Spirit Gate Cancer Support – Free Distance Healing Facebook Group.
- Distance healing and training for people and pet-parents facing cancer.
- Functional Nutrition and Herbal support.
- Book: There Is Another Way: Energy Medicine for Pets with Cancer (very helpful for treating people as well).
- House-calls to the continental United States. Suzanne may be able to travel to you and train your family on how to repetitively cool down hot cancerous tumors using hands-on healing. It really isn’t that hard to learn how to reduce pain, reduce medications, and extend life. Once you are confident, she moves on and supports you via phone/video.
- Complimentary “get acquainted” call.
To view the first part of this interview visit Sheri Interviews Suzanne Part 1 page.
Questions about whether or not Suzanne can help you?
Use this link for a complimentary Get Acquainted Call with Suzanne Clegg