Joseph Cullen Interviews Suzanne Clegg on Bengston Energy Healing Method – Part 2
Here’s the continuation of the Interview with Suzanne Clegg and Joseph Cullen from October 2018.
- How William Bengston’s Rapid Image Cycling is different from positive thinking
- Healing as “resonance” rather than “transfer” from healer to healee.
- Beginners luck with hands-on-healing is a real phenomenon.
- How Suzanne “came to terms” with the fact that her patients got better from cancer (it wasn’t simple)
- People dying from something else after their cancer was gone.
- A broader point of view about the biology of cancer.
- The possible biological reason why fasting may inhibit a healing response.
- How Suzanne helps her patients through perceived barriers to gracefully succeeding with Rapid Image Cycling
- How the emotion of fear can actually help you heal with cancer
- The role of the “Self” in healing
Part One of this video has the highlights of the conversation. Part Two is the whole interview.
Please share this with a person with cancer or someone whose pet has cancer. Suzanne has many resources to support their journey:
- Spirit Gate Cancer Support – free Facebook Group.
- Distance healing and training for people and pet-parents facing cancer
- Functional Nutrition and herbal support
- Book: There Is Another Way: Energy Medicine for Pets with Cancer (very helpful for treating people as well) click here to buy
- House-calls to continental United States. Suzanne may be able to travel to you and train your family how to repetitively cool down hot cancerous tumors using hands-on healing. It really isn’t that hard to learn how to reduce pain, reduce medications, and extend life. Once you are confident, she moves on and supports you via phone/video.
- Complimentary “get acquainted” call.