As terrible and frightening as illness is, it comes with a gift. It opens us up to our raw honest relationship to our life. It comes with its own healing power as it cracks us open to our own experience of spiritual realities that were only theoretical before. The shadow of illness comes with a great light. I want to help you claim that light, that information, that healing. Distance healing offers one way to amplify your own connection to the part of you that knows how to heal, what to heal, why to heal and when to heal. If this is what you want, you are in the right place!
My Distance Healing sessions can support any condition, but paradoxically, cancer, the condition so feared, responds with immediate feedback. If the tumor cools down and stops hurting during the Distance Healing session, it is a great indicator that there was an important shift as a result of the session. This rather dramatic effect happens in almost every person I have worked with that is within their normal lifespan and has never had chemo or radiation therapy. I don’t present this as a “cancer cure” but it can be profoundly comforting. If my patient is able, I may be able to intuitively guide them as to what to be aware of so they can nurture their healing process between sessions with me. It’s difficult for me to explain the power of this subtle work in writing and is perhaps best described in a complimentary conversation with me.
2 Ways to Prepare for Distance Healing
- Clarity about your intention
- What do you seek healing for?
- Why do you want it? What deep, authentic, heart-and-soul-felt reason motivates you to heal?
- You can email this to Suzanne prior to your session, or you can just tell her when your session starts.
- Quiet and comfortable. You can be sitting or lying down. It’s OK to have a loved one or pet with you if they are participating, otherwise, set up an undisturbed space.
- Hands-free phone or Skype to speak with Suzanne during your session
- Make sure you are hydrated (don’t skip this one please).
3 Things to Do During Your Distance Healing Session
- Open your heart to the possibility of healing. This is a gentle, hopeful inner request of the experience.
- Relax your mind and body. Try to avoid a desperate “white knuckle” grasping for healing, let Suzanne know, so she can help you relax.
- Observe carefully being fully present with the process…or get out of the way and sleep.
3 Things to Avoid in Distance Healing
- Never try to help or fix others with distance healing without their approval. The person being healed needs to be involved, even if it is just to give permission.
- Don’t limit the healing by insisting it looks and feels a certain way. Simply notice what the healing feels like and what changes happen. Then you can decide what you think.
- Don’t mistake Suzanne as the healer. She may be a catalyst and a remarkably astute guide, but the healing happens between you and YOU. Healing is about claiming your innate ability to transform adversity. It should never be about “giving up” your power to another very human being.
3 Things to Do After Your Distance Healing Session
- Avoid believing or disbelieving in what just happened.
- Carefully observe any physical changes, emotional changes and even spiritual changes.
- Be grateful for any positive shifts. Take a physical action that demonstrates your gratitude.
- Schedule a complimentary “Get Acquainted” call using our electronic scheduler (see link below). You can also email us your phone number or call the office if you want us to call you to make the appointment.
- Free for the complimentary Get Acquainted Call. During this initial conversation, you will determine if you can best be served by one-on-one Distance Healing or Group Distance Healing. The group has a much lower fee, but so far, not as dramatic physical transformations…Suzanne will explain how it works so you know what is best for you.
- $163.00 for a 30 minute Distance Healing session. When you schedule your appointment you will also get a link to prepay.
- If you and Suzanne are both pleased with the results, she may recommend a treatment package of $1497 for ten half-hour sessions.
Tell Suzanne a little bit about you.
- When you schedule your appointment, there is a place to include a brief description of your situation ahead of time so Suzanne can prepare for you.
- If desired, send Suzanne a photo and a small hair sample taped to a 3×5″ card with name and if appropriate, your signature on it. Dogs and cats need not sign. Send it to Suzanne Clegg, 85 Walnut Street, Lynbrook NY 11563. This is optional but it can enhance distance healing.
Choose a convenient time for your
Complimentary 15 Minute Get Acquainted Call
with Suzanne Clegg , RDN, LAc